Field based Pump Engineer
Our client is looking for a field-based pump beginner to on their ever-increasing Installation & Maintenance team.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out installation and maintenance works on pumping stations, treatment plants and booster sets, however, other responsibilities will include:-
- Installations & Maintenance of various pumping equipment
- Commissioning of various pumping equipment
- Refurbishment of pumping stations, treatment plants and associated pumps and components
- M&E Installations for large projects, adoptable pumping stations and general upgrades
- Various Confined Space Entry works
- Electrical Fault finding
- Product Testing
- Emergency Call-Outs
This is a full time, permanent position and offers the opportunity to carry out work within many different environments. This role will suit an Electrical Engineer with the familiarity of Pumps and control systems. Also, someone who is happy to work based from home and to travel as required.
The following skills and attributes are required for this role:-
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude and the ability to multitask
- Brilliant communication skills
- Able to work within and adhere to H&S regulations
- CSCS and confined spaces certifications
- Electrical competence is a must
- Good working knowledge of various pumps and controls
- A self-starter who is happy to manage one’s own workload
- Full UK driving licence
- Flexible working approach, as there will be overtime
A competitive salary is offered along with a works van, uniform, tools etc. A benefits package is also offered. To apply, please send us your CV today!